PARKING/ACCESS ARRANGEMENTS DURING THE CAR PARK CONSTRUCTION
- Work on the St Andrew’s Uniting Church Car Park construction is scheduled to commence on Monday 28 May 2018. It is anticipated that the work will require a 3 – 4 week period.
- The existing Car Park and also the Pedestrian Ramp into the buildings from the Car Park, WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE during the construction period.
- TEMPORARY PARKING will be available on the church property, on the grassed area, with access from Bennett Street. PLEASE ensure that the pathway to and from the Parking Area is kept free at all times to allow for ease of vehicle entry and exit.
- Please DO NOT park along the wooden fence line, or the shed at any time.
- A Pedestrian Path to the Church will be signed! PLAYGROUPS
- Will be able to access Fellowship Hall, via the gate in the fence, leading from the temporary parking area. SUNDAY MORNING WORSHIP
- Worshippers will also be able to access the church, ONLY ON SUNDAY MORNINGS, via the gate in the fence, leading from the temporary parking area.
- ALL OTHER USERS AT ALL TIMES Will need to access the buildings, via the front door of the church, VIA the Pedestrian Path, leading from the temporary grassed parking area.
Parking on the Street could be an option for some.
HOLY TRINITY ANGLICAN Has advised we can utilise their Car Park (accessed from Lerderderg St, adjacent to St Bernard’s Parish Primary School). Please be mindful of Anglican Church Services on Sunday morning!!!